Tuesday, March 27, 2007

... llegando a México

In México, Distrito Federal, everything worked out perfectly well: I managed to get a six months tourist visa and catch the last bus to Colima, where I spent an exchange semester two years ago. After a total of 37 hours of traveling, I finally arrived at the Colonia Villa San Sebastian, Colima, on Saturday 7 am local time, where I encountered my friends trashed from a Hawaiian party that ended two hours earlier… I felt immediately at home again.

First of all I enjoyed some Mexican food...


Una orden de sabores con agua de Jamaica en Tacos Orientales... the best in town!

By accident I passed the fire station where one guy showed me around their car park. The fire trucks there would be highlights in any German Fire museum… impressive!


Then it was time to start celebrating...


Paola, Wendy, Alex and Krystel at Susi's and Alex' goodbye party (Saturday, 24th of March)... Hope you get quickly over the culture shock back home!


Wendy in front of an amazing sunrise at a rave close to the vulcano in Colima... 18 Caguamas and 1 bottle of Tequila later!


At the beach of Mananillo, together with Wendy and Krystel (Sunday, 25th of March)... the water was lukewarm, but still too cold for the Mexicans ;)


Brenda, me, Angel and parts of David at Aidas birthday party (Monday, 26th of March).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Compa,

Que chido que ya estas en Mexico, y que pena que no estoy alla con ustedes. Que disfruta mucho el tiempo en Colima wey.

Nos vemos en Agosto/Septiembre.

David

Unknown said...

i am in awe.....!!!!

seems like you havn an awesome time...

i'll keep track !!!!!

take care,

andy gensch